Monday, January 23, 2012

Things I dislike

In the spirit of being more personable...

Yes I love many things but there a few I just can't handle:

Peppers!


I wish I could learn to love them but I hate them :( The taste, the smell, and some times the spicy-ness. I hate when they are unexpectedly in food or when people cook with them and then I'm forced to eat them to be polite. Sorry to those of you who have cooked stuffed peppers for me.






Food that turns your mouth blue!



...or any color really. I don't like it when your teeth or tongue or anything change color. This is probably the main reason why I don't eat a lot of hard candy-can't risk it.





Scary movies

So much so I don't even want an image on here. Why be entertained by terror? How numb do you have to be to enjoy that. NO THANK YOU.


Wet socks:
Well, yes puddle jumping is fun, unexpected puddles that leave your feet wet and cold for hours is no fun. And if there is nothing you can do about it then it's all the worse. Another similar problem, when the hem of your pants gets wet and then transfers to your socks. Only made worse by being short and not being able to find the right length pants.






And lastly, when people feel like they don't matter. No matter who you are or what you've done don't let anyone make you feel less than wonderful. "You is smart, you is kind, you is important."-The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment